Tuesday 30 March 2010

Finishing Things

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

So - I spent the weekend finishing things off. Had to embroider all the things Tracey had been knitting for the photo shoot this weekend - that took hours. Mind you, she spent all day Saturday sewing them up so we're even stevens now.

Then I sewed up the tea cosy and decided it needed crochet edges to neaten it off (I'm not the world's greatest crocheter but I managed that) and then I decided it needed a flower on top so I knitted that.

Then I finished the first of Dad's socks. You may remember that I started that some time ago, well the first one is now finished and in the window for Easter so now all I have to do (as the pattern charmingly states) is knit the second one. Ever heard of Second Sock Syndrome (SSS). It's only his birthday at the end of May that's driving me on.

Now all I have to do is get FB to photograph the Hot Water Bottle Cover and Tea Cosy and for me to write up the patterns and those two patterns are done and put to bed.

And tonight? ............. Well, tonight I start swatching for the next hot water bottle cover and tea cosy combo which is currently whirring around my head.

There's never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment