Thursday 25 March 2010

Dream - Tuesday night

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

My late father-in-law always said that other people's dreams are boring. However, this one is knitted related so I thought I would share it with you.

I dreamt that FB and I were one some sort of 18-30's type holiday (so there goes the first bit of reality as neither of us has been within that age bracket for some time). It's sunset and we're sitting round the pool at tables with parasols drinking lovely drinkies - you get the happy picture.

We are also competing in a knitting quiz (second piece of reality just dropped off there too). The questions was, "how many self patterning acrylic yarns can you name"?

And I said, "Samba".

And then the men (third piece of reality slipping away here), just the men started jeering at me, saying, "Samba isn't acrylic, it's pure cotton" in a sneering kind of way.

And then I woke up, slightly sweating, knowing that - of course - Samba is pure cotton.

Sometimes I think that, maybe, I need to get a life.

1 comment:

  1. That is just funny :-) Glad I'm not the only one who has weird dreams, though I haven't had one with such high density in knitting content!

    ReplyDelete