Saturday 12 September 2009

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

I've just done the evening stock check and realised that I'm a complete idiot. The stock levels for Stylecraft Signature were all 10 balls out - we had 30 of each colour in, not 20. So for all of you looking at the lovely Signature patterns and thinking "well, she hasn't got enough balls for this" - I apologise - please check out the stock levels again.

There is actually a system in the ordering, believe it or not. If, for example, most patterns in an average size take 15 balls then we'll order 30 so we should get at least 2 garments out of each colour. If the average is 6 or 7 (like Life) then we'll order 20. For Signature we ordered 30 but I only entered 20 - doh!

I'm going to go home now and lie down with a Gin & Tonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment