Monday 21 September 2009

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Crazy, crazy day today! I had an order for - wait for it - 340 balls of Stylecraft Life. Yes, you read that correctly - 34 kilos of one colour. What's more, the customer wanted it delivered by Wednesday. Did I organise it? Wash your mouths out - of course I organised it! It took a few phone calls back and forth but 'til done and the customer is happy. You can tell I was a PA in a former life, can't you?

Tomorrow I'm away in meetings all day so Tracey and Marie will tend to your every whim. I still have loads of patterns to input so I can feel some late nights coming on.

Tonight I'm going home to omlette as the chickens are back laying again (after their baby production stage) so we have a glut of eggs - lovely juicy fresh eggs with deep, deep orange yolks - yum! Then I have accounts to tackle as my parents were down this weekend so it seemed a bit rude to disappear into the office. Visitors are lovely but, sadly, whilst I'm out having fun there aren't any fairies doing all the work for me. I could do with some accountancy mice like the sewing ones in Beatrix Potter's "The Tailor of Gloucester" - wouldn't that be bliss? - so long as Deidre didn't eat them, of course.

1 comment:

  1. What on earth would anyone do with 34 kg of Stylecraft Life? I mean... I've knit with it, it's good stuff, but I couldn't handle 34kg of the stuff... Well done on you getting it sorted!

    ReplyDelete