Thursday 23 April 2009

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

As you can see from the front page - we are still experiencing missing random pictures. I want to cry quite a lot but, as there's absolutely nothing I can do about it, there isn't much point! It's up to the computer geeks to sort it out and, in the meantime, I can only apologise.

I do rather suspect, though, that it will mean someone (me) re-inputting quite a lot of pictures over the weekend - that's the way it's looking and I'm not terrifically amused.

It also means that, for some reason which clearly I don't comprehend, I can't input any new images at the moment. When I try I get great big red alert messages pinging up. Obviously, I don't understand a word of these so all I know is that there's nothing I can do about it - frustrating is the understatement of the day - especially as we've had a Debbie Bliss delivery in and I can't share it with you!

However, orders are still being received fine and being despatched as usual so please don't let our technical problems stop you!

In my "other" life, the boys have exams and have both realised that, maybe, actually, they should have been doing some revision over the holidays! I remember those days, don't you? Not wanting to work in the hols and then getting to the exam and wishing you had - ghastly. Our chicken is still sitting on her eggs (1 week down, about 3 weeks to go), the burnt out cottage is still looking pretty black and - good news - G's rugby team won the County Championship on Sunday - yippee! Teddy doesn't yet have ears (G had shorts which needed repairing last night) and we've all agreed he needs some sort of clothing - hat, waistcoat, tie - not sure - but definitely something. So, I'll be charting that out tonight then. Mustn't grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment