Wednesday 1 February 2012

Stylecraft Vision

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Stylecraft "Vision" is the latest addition to the Stylecraft stable - a 20% wool, 80% acrylic blend it's perfect for spring knits and economical to boot - not only is it not expensive it also goes a long way so patterns use, an average, just 4-5 balls. Just 6 colours to start:



















and 10 patterns.

Although I'm not normally a fan of lacy sweaters or cardigans I do really like this one (just 4 balls in my size!):



















which has now been added to the "things which must be knitted" list. I also love the green colour and realise that I don't have many clothes in green so perhaps it's just meant to be? Examples of other patterns are:



















and



















and, for girls:



















Today is - allegedly - my half day here in the shop so I'm off home shortly to finish a project - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment