Monday 11 January 2010

Sunday (written on Monday)

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

My Sunday morning went like this:


FB and T up relatively early for T's rugby training. Both went downstairs for healthy, warming breakfast of porridge. (Me knitting sleeves of jumper in bed)

FB yelling: "T, there's a dead rat on the kitchen floor".

General argument ensued as to who was going to remove said dead rat, which could be heard throughout the whole house.

I carried on knitting.

Please tell me that your Sunday mornings also start this way and it's not just me.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to be able to comment on here and can now put a face to a name. I was staying with my daughter over Christmas and came into your shop a couple of times. Not sure if the socks knitted on two needles are as "quick and easy" as your assistant said they were, or perhaps it's me. Yes, most probably. I thought you may like to see this post of a friend of mine who's husband made an igloo as well for the family. They live in Kent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stupid, this is my friend's blog so you can see her husband's igloo
    http://www.flossieteacakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete