Wednesday 20 January 2010

Online Fraud Part 3

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

My alleged online fraudster sent me a cheque this morning! This has now fully restored my faith in the knitting community and all knitters! I've also contacted the bank to explain the mistake - they said the same that I said last night - make sure all customers enter their card details correctly. As I can't physically sit next to all of you as you enter your card details, I can only plead that you take note.

2 new colours in King Cole Aero:


















the eternally popular lime green; and


















the even more eternally popular purple.
Also new patterns - this one is my favourite:



















My bicyclette is restored with a new light so think of me tonight as I flog up the hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment