Thursday 26 January 2012

Stylecraft Delivery!

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Writing this in haste as it's 7.15pm and I'm still in the shop!

Went to a Burn's Night Supper last night so, although I didn't drink (was driving) I didn't get enough sleep and then we had a HUGE delivery in from Stylecraft (8 big sacks - yikes!) so am feeling weary.

Site is all updated so there are stocks of Life 4ply, DK, Aran, Chunky and Super Chunky as well as Life DK Prints. Also full stocks of lovely baby yarn, Merry-Go-Round and loads more 400g Aran balls, which seem to be v v popular at the moment. Also Wondersoft 4ply for babies and Extra Special DK. Check them all out!

All of which meant I haven't written up the new pattern I've been working on today, haven't finished next new project today and haven't eaten today - the latter of which will be remedied shortly.

New pattern - perhaps - by the weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment