Thursday 20 May 2010

Summer - what Summer?

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

The weather gods are not yet appeased. I knit on a sock last night at home to see if that would work but we're still under thick cloud - no rain today and it's pretty muggy but no sunshine splitting the paving I regret to say.

Last night FB asked me if I could design a sock in Cornish Organic and I said I reckoned I probably could - so I've wound off a ball of 4ply in Sennen and will start that tonight. I think it could do the trick. I've also just sneaked in a few rows of strappy summer top though so I might have blown it!

1 comment:

  1. Judging by the weather we're having here in Penryn right now, you're fine!

    Looking forward to the design with Sennen- I have a ball of that ready in my stash to do something exciting with. I love Cornish Organic for socks; they're the warmest socks on the planet (and yes I have a pair of plain alpacas to compare with)

    ReplyDelete