Tuesday 4 May 2010

Socks Part 2

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

FB wants me to let you all know that he hates me knitting socks. I'm not sure if it's the going round and round endlessly or the cursing and swearing when I mess up the entire heel, pull it all out and have to start again that irritates him the most. (Yesterday, I messed up a heel, in case you hadn't gathered.)

This is unfortunate as I'm just finishing two socks and am about to start one and a whole new pair (I have different projects in the shop and at home, in case that confused you). So, we have a couple of options:

a) FB and I sit in different rooms when I'm knitting socks (possible but not entirely practical);
b) FB and I live in different houses whilst I'm knitting socks (again, not terribly practical as, strangely, we don't have a spare house for this scenario);
c) I give up knitting socks (not an option, obviously);
d) FB has to grit his teeth and bear it.

Personally, I go for option d) - thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. d) indeed.

    The only time I hear mr beest complain about me knitting socks, is when they're not for him. May I suggest testing if a similar pattern can be detected in FB? If so, he'll just have to grin and bear it...

    ReplyDelete