Wednesday 29 July 2009

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

OK chaps - prepare yourselves for Adriafil!

Today I've uploaded all the yarns we have - patterns will follow but many of the yarns are DK so you can use our yarn convertor to calculate your quantities to any pattern you like. So, if we start with DK yarns we have:



Duo Plus - a cotton and wool mix in a range of colours. Click here for the Duo Plus page.




Next we have:


Knit Col. One of Adriafil's most popular yarns - 100% merino in a huge range of colours. Click here for the Knitcol page.

Finally, in DK we have:


New Zealand prints - 100g balls of pure gorgeousness! Click here for the full range of what we have in stock.



For those of you looking for Kid Mohair in fab colours look no further!


It's as wonderfully soft as it looks and can be used for any fine mohair work.




And, finally - possibly my favourite of all, becuase I love all the wool, slubby yarns - we have Baba:




I just love yarns like this and I'm sure a goodly number of you out there will too.


I hope we've got something there to tickle everyone's fancy - personally, I'm spoilt for choice!

And if that wasn't enough - I've heard today that the Katia autumn/winter range is one its way - more utter loveliness - not sure if I can control myself.

Let me know what you think of the Adriafil - I'm sure some of it won't be around for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment