Saturday 25 July 2009

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Last thing on Saturday - the G&T worked the other night so thanks for the encouragement. Today I have hot news!

Had a delivery from Adriafil yesterday - and it is GORGEOUS! All of it, without exception is TO DIE FOR!!

We haven't stocked Adriafil before so I'm very excited. We have 3 new yarns which are DK so you can use the yarn convertor to any of our current patterns plus there are a few of their own, we have one mohair (very similar to Rowan Kid Silk Haze or Colinette Parisienne) and one superchunky wool which is all for me (not really, but I love it, love it, love it).

I'm teasing you now because, obviously, FB has to photograph them all and I'll then get them on the system.

But - WATCH THIS SPACE! Much like the King Cole Inspire, I've been selling it as it's been coming out of the bags and boxes (Adriafil have really amazing packaging).

Ooh, yummy, yummy, yummy. Sometimes I really love my job!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh!

    The only Adriafil I've ever used is that never-ending 1200m laceweight (or even cobweb) 100g I bought last year. 1 shawl, 1 scarf and a few lines as accent in a jumper later, it's still not finished. And it's incredibly butter soft merino. Must come and squish the goodies if there are any left!

    ReplyDelete