Tuesday 7 July 2009

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Today has been a better day - and a busy one. It started with a photo shoot this morning:


This is the Wool Britannia waistcoat that Tracey and I have been working on for a while. The pattern is now available here (I did finally get my calculations right but, I can tell you, it tested my GCSE maths [or 'O' levels as it was in my day]).



It also uses our wonderful Cornish Pewter buttons - close-up:




Don't they look great! We're low in stock of these knots but they're on re-order and will be here before the end of the week. I've also ordered some "flower" ones so watch this space.




I don't consider myself to be particularly photogenic (my chin is too big and I always look like I'm cross [perhaps I am!]) so waking up to a photoshoot isn't my ideal start to the day (also I'm pretty c**p in the morning) but I was quite pleased with how these came out - and, anyway, you're supposed to be looking at the waistcoat, not me.

I feel like I'm going into purdah tomorrow and Thursday but, trust me, I'll be beavering away and if anything exciting happens I'll let you know. Let's face it, "exciting" and "accounts" are a total contradiction in terms but, who knows, perhaps Brad Pitt will pop in for a cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Nice tank top! I bet mr beest will want one like that (he does like his colours...)

    The only excitement I have ever known in accounting was when the college suddenly discovered there was a hole of nearly £1mln. in the budget, and they had to hire 4 extra accountants to figure out where it had gone. (I believe they eventually found it back, but I bet you're not wishing for this sort of excitement!)

    ReplyDelete