Thursday 25 June 2009

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Answer: 1 row.

Yup, that's all I managed - 1 measly little row (and it's a 2 row pattern so I didn't even manage to complete one pattern repeat which always irritates me and messes with my brain .... not so much as to keep me awake last night [far too exhausted] but enough to leave me ill at ease but without enough energy to do anything about it).

Tonight I'll have to start with row 2, which will mess with my brain again (I know I'm sad, please don't remind me).

I got the 2 neighbours' boys fed, bathed and in bed in good time, organised animals (little white hen is back sitting in the only nesting box so the others lay their eggs in with her every morning. The eggs she's sitting on are marked with big blue crosses so every day we have to remove the new, unmarked eggs otherwise, in 3 weeks time, she'll be sitting on a small mountain of 65 eggs! The boys usually do this as a 2 man affair - one lifts her off [which she doesn't appreciate] and one checks the eggs. I did it on my own and just rootled around underneath her and pulled out all the eggs and then pushed the marked ones back - she was remarkably calm and just gave me a resigned look). My men (plus one random boarder) got home just after 10pm last night so at 10.30 I was cooking sausage, bacon and eggs for 3.

Interestingly, this morning I got the youngsters off the school and cycled to work before any of the "athletes" were out of bed. I also had a migraine (not surprising, I know).

Oh yeah - and - the technical problems I had last week with router configuration, card machine etc, etc which I thought I'd solved? You must be joking - solved? - ha! Approximately 6 calls to the card machine company today and probably the same number to my broadband supplier - is it all working properly yet? ............ what do you think?

I think I need a holiday ............................

No comments:

Post a Comment