Monday 30 April 2012

New Patterns from King Cole!

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

At long last I hear you cry - not entirely sure where last week went but I discovered, to my shame, that it was exactly one week ago that I made the suggestion that the new patterns to go with the new wools might be online by the very next day.  That was 6 days ago.  Sorry.  Life seems to be hurtling by and I don't seem to be able to stop it.

Finally, though, I give you new King Cole patterns.  {For those of you unfamiliar with the site, the links click through to our yarn pages and the patterns are found down the left hand side of the relevant yarn page - scroll down to find them all}  There are 4 to go with Riot DK - here are 2:

















and

















Two in Riot Chunky - here is one:

















Two for children in Bamboo Cotton Prints.  Here they are:

















and

















and five in Galaxy (perfect for little summer bridesmaids!):


































Check out the site for the rest!

Tomorrow - if the Gods of time are kind - a whole new cotton yarn (and patterns!).

No comments:

Post a Comment