Tuesday 26 October 2010

New Patterns!

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

We've been busy, busy, busy again today but, in between serving customers, I managed to update some patterns on the site. Two new patterns for babies and small children in King Cole's wonderful Bamboo Cotton:




































two for children in the incredibly popular Splash:





































and a load of patterns in the new yarn "Twist" - some for children:


















some for ladies:




































and even one for men!:


















I've also uploaded the new Debbie Bliss magazine, which is full of fairisle and flying out of the shop - so get your copy now if you want one:


















and the latest edition of Inside Crochet (which includes a pattern for mittens in Cornish Organic Wool!:


















Tomorrow I'll be inputting the latest scarf yarn from Katia - Rizos - which is flying out just as fast as the Can Can and Triana. By the time I got Triana onto the system, I think we only had 6 balls left - sorry! We'll get more in soon and I'll let you know when it's here - it knits up like Can Can and looks like this:


















Rizos costs just £8.49 and one ball knits a scarf. These new yarns are brilliant and look fantastic and are really easy to knit. You'll need to order as soon as they're on the system though as I reckon they'll all be gone by Monday!

Weather was grim today so I didn't cycle but still had a slice of rich chocolate birthday cake when I came home - very naughty! Forecast is better for tomorrow so I'll work it off on my trusty velocipede. Never forget - a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!

No comments:

Post a Comment