Wednesday 18 August 2010

Rico

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

I had an early night and couldn't get to sleep - should have stayed up knitting - think of all those rows I could have done .........................

Head is feeling slightly better today though so it obviously did me some good - still not totally back on planet earth but have definitely left planet zog and am on my way back.

I managed to input our lovely new Rico yarns today - not as many as I'd have liked as, disappointingly, quite a lot of colours were missing from the order but all we have are now available to you and the others are following on, we've been assured. The totally gorgeous "Poems" looks very much like Noro, is a standard Aran weight and felts as well! Check out these fab scarves and felted bags:







I can feel some Christmas pressies coming along already!

Tina Barrett has been in touch about the H4H End 2 End Sweater and she's been manically busy finishing Christmas knits for the magazines! Next week she starts on spring/summer 2011 (that may not be strictly true but old father time does seem to be rattling along at the moment)!

No comments:

Post a Comment