Wednesday 2 November 2011

New Yarns!

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

As promised, new yarns available today!

As ever, I didn't get all I wanted to do done today but at least I've made a start!

The first new yarn is called "Wicked" and is aimed predominantly at the children/teen market. It comes in 8 colour ways and all our bright, slightly zany and fun. It knits randomly and not into stripes, which I know some customers are looking for. The full range is here:


















I even the love the ball band - which someone has clearly had great fun designing:



















There is a good range of patterns for both children (boys and girls) and teens. Here are a couple:






































Some of the patterns use a contrast yarn as well but this is, obviously, optional and I've given the quantities for these optional yarns where required:



















The second thing I've added on today is 5 new colours in the ever popular "Splash". Here are the new colours:










Tomorrow - Riot Chunky and Galaxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment